All Wilde products are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship from the date of retail purchase of the product, subject to the limitations detailed below. Every Wilde frame, component, and apparel has a useful product life cycle. The length of that useful product life cycle will vary depending on the construction and the materials of the product, maintenance and care the product receives, and the amount and type of use the product is subjected to over its life. Save your dated receipt for proof of purchase. NOTE: All warranty periods below apply to the original owner only.
5 Year Warranty
- Titanium Framesets
3 Year Warranty
- Steel Framesets
- All Wilde Forks
- All Wilde Components
1 Year Warranty
- All Apparel
- All Bags
- All Accessories
Wilde does not guarantee the compatibility of original components with a warranty replacement frame. Wilde is not responsible for parts or labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly, including wheel rebuilds.
This warranty covers only Wilde-branded products. Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby excluded.
This Warranty Does Not Cover the Following:
- Normal wear and tear, including the results of fatigue
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assemble
- Bicycles that were not assembled or serviced by an authorized Wilde dealer
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition, or for commercial purposes such as rental, etc, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for use with or compatible with Wilde frames and components
- Wilde bicycles, frames, components or soft goods purchased from an unauthorized dealer
- Wilde bicycles, frames, components or soft goods purchased from third-party internet sites, including auction websites, and regional trading websites (examples: Amazon, eBay, and Craigslist) are not covered under this warranty, even if you have a receipt
- Sandblasting, sanding, grinding, wire brushing, filing, welding, brazing, drilled holes, anodizing, refinishing, powder coating, or chrome plating the bicycle, frame, or component will void the warranty
- Internal rust perforation on all steel frames
- Wear, scratches, chips and cracks to paint, finish, or coating on all Wilde frames and components
- Bent or broken derailleur hangers or sliding/rocker dropout components
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly, including wheel rebuilds
- Damage to carbon fiber caused by any carbon assembly paste
- Normal wear and tear
This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product, at the option of Wilde, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Wilde product and is not transferable. This warranty applies only to Wilde products purchased directly or through an authorized dealer or distributor. In no event shall Wilde be liable for any loss, inconvenience, or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to our products except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.