The Earth Ship exists to be the lightest, fastest, and most comfortable gravel bike on the market. It is the epitome of what we believe a modern drop bar bike can and should be.
***We are currently working on the next generation of the Earth Ship and are aiming for a Spring launch. Contact us and we can review upcoming changes and get your bike reserved.
This is our dream hand-crafted USA-made gravel race / all-road bike. It is light, nimble, capable, and most importantly comfortable for very long days in the saddle. As we’ve gotten less self-conscious and more independent-minded we’ve come to embrace taller stack heights as the future of endurance riding. One of our goals with the Earth Ship was to create a bike that looked as aesthetically pleasing as possible with high handlebars. When it comes to big days, we believe that “comfortable is fast!”
You’ll find a full suite of features that include:
- Three bottle mounts, top tube bag mount, and fender mounts.
- The frame is built around the incredible Enve Adventure fork which has three-pack mounts on each leg and internal dynamo and brake routing.
- For cable management, we’ve chosen to use Paragon’s modular system which allows the cleanest possible appearance and can be customized for AXS, 1X or a traditional two derailleur setup. We use full-round cable guides on the stays as we find plastic zip ties on high-end bikes to be an inelegant compromise.
- Clearance for 700 X 50c or 650b X 2.2" tires
Gravel race geo with all-day comfort and bump absorption at the forefront. The tall stack, a slightly lowered bottom bracket, and generous stays yield an unbelievably smooth ride and inspire confidence when descending fast over loose terrain. Fairly traditional head tube and seat tube angles keep everything quick and maneuverable.
A mix of Reynolds 853 and Columbus Life for the top and downtube. The seat stays and seat tube are custom designs from Fairing and the tapered head tube and chainstays (also a proprietary design) are sourced from Nova Cycles.FRAME SPEC
- Handbuilt in the USA
- Enve Adventure Fork
- Includes copper, handcrafted, Jen Green headbadge
- Clearance for 700 x 50c or 650b x 2.2"
- Three bottle mounts
- Top tube feedbag mounts
- Fender mounts
- Tapered head tube with external cup: EC34/44
- 68mm bottom bracket shell
- Flat mount brake
- Rear Thru Axle M12 X 1.5
- Derailleur Hanger: Paragon B4085
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Seat Collar: 30.0
- Cable Guides: Paragon Modular guides under the downtube, and full loop braze-ons on the stays (No Zip Ties)
COMPLETE BIKE BUILD
We work with all the major component suppliers in the industry and would love to build you a complete bike. Contact us to get started.
If your fit needs aren't met by our stock offered geo or you're looking for a custom color or finish, we're always happy to work with you to create the Earth Ship of your dreams.
Wilde is proud to work with a variety of experts in anodizing, Cerakote, powder coating, and wet paint to achieve any finish you desire.
Contact us to go custom.
Most sizes of Earth Ship's are in stock and ready to ship. Contact us for availability.