Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Our signature drop-bar bikepacking frameset built with big miles and big plans in mind. A true go-anywhere, do-anything machine, if you can conceive it you can achieve it aboard the Dream Engine.
The Dream Engine is hand built in the USA and designed for Tour Divide racing, back country exploration, fire roads and single track excursions. Of course it can also crush gravel and tour as well.
It fits a very large tire, has boatloads of mud clearance, and was built with all-day and multi-day comfort in mind.
You’ll find a full suite of features that include:
- Three pack mounts on top and bottom of the down tube, bottle mount on the seat tube, top tube bag mounts, rack and fender mounts.
- The frame is built around the Salsa Cutthroat fork which has three-pack mounts on each leg and internal dynamo and brake routing.
- For cable management, we’ve chosen to use Paragon’s modular system which allows the cleanest possible appearance and can be customized for AXS or 1X mountain setups.
- Clearance for 29x2.6" tires.
Drop bar off-road geometry designed to be nimble in the tight stuff and carry a load with stability and confidence. The generous stack, and longer wheelbase provide comfort and stability when riding all day or descending on loose terrain.
Currently available as a custom with either the Salsa Cutthroat Fork or Enve MTN Fork. FRAME SPEC
- Hand-built in the USA
- Salsa Cutthroat Carbon Fork
- Includes handcrafted Jen Green headbadge
- Clearance for 29 x 2.6" tires
- Three pack mounts on top and bottom of down tube
- Water bottle mount on seat tube
- Top tube feedbag mounts
- Fender mounts
- Rack Mounts
- Stealth dropper routing
- 44mm Headtube
- 73mm bottom bracket shell
- Flat mount brake
- Boost Spacing
- Rear Thru Axle M12 X 1.5
- Derailleur Hanger:
- Seatpost: 30.9mm
- Seat Collar: 35.0mm
- Cable Guides: Paragon Modular guides under the down tube
TIMELINE & SIZING
Titanium Dream Engine's can be built with stock or custom geometry and finish. For custom geometry and finish, once your order is placed we will finalize your specs/sizing and provide an estimated timeline for delivery, typically 3-4 months.
COMPLETE BIKE BUILD
We work with all major component suppliers in the industry and would love to build you a complete bike. Contact us to get started.
If your fit needs aren't met by our stock offered geo or you're looking for a custom color or finish, we're always happy to work with you to create the Earth Ship of your dreams.
Wilde is proud to work with a variety of experts in anodizing, Cerakote, powder coating, and wet paint to achieve any finish you desire.
Contact us to go custom.