Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Our signature drop-bar bike packing frameset built with big miles and big plans in mind. A true go-anywhere, do-anything machine, if you can conceive it you can achieve it aboard the Dream Engine.
The Dream Engine is hand built in the USA and designed for the Tour Divide, back country exploration, fire roads and single track excursions. Of course it can also crush gravel and tour as well.
It fits a very large tire, has boatloads of mud clearance, and was built with all-day and multi-day comfort in mind.
You’ll find a full suite of features that include:
- Three pack mounts on top and bottom of the down tube, bottle mount on the seat tube, top tube bag mounts, rack and fender mounts.
- The frame is built around the Salsa Cutthroat fork which has three-pack mounts on each leg and internal dynamo and brake routing.
- For cable management, we’ve chosen to use Paragon’s modular system which allows the cleanest possible appearance and can be customized for AXS or 1X mountain setups. We use full-round cable guides on the stays as we find plastic zip ties on high-end bikes to be an inelegant compromise.
- Clearance for 29x2.6" tires.
- Hand built in the USA
- Salsa Cutthroat Carbon Fork
- Includes handcrafted Jen Green headbadge
- Clearance for 29 x 2.6" tires
- Three pack mounts on top and bottom of down tube
- Water bottle mount on seat tube
- Top tube feedbag mounts
- Fender mounts
- Rack Mounts
- Stealth dropper routing
- Tapered head tube with external cup: EC34/44
- 73mm bottom bracket shell
- Flat mount brake
- Boost Spacing
- Rear Thru Axle M12 X 1.5
- Derailleur Hanger:
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Seat Collar: 30.0mm
- Cable Guides: Paragon Modular guides under the downtube
TIMELINE & SIZING
Steel Dream Engines are a stocking item and often ready to ship immediately. For custom geometry or paint once your order is placed we will finalize your specs/sizing, and provide an estimated timeline for delivery, typically 1-4 months.
Please see sizing chart located in the photos above.
COMPLETE BIKE BUILD
We work with all major component suppliers in the industry and would love to build you a complete bike. Contact us to get started.
If your fit needs aren't met by our stock offered geo or you're looking for a custom color or finish, we're always happy to work with you to create the Earth Ship of your dreams.
Wilde is proud to work with a variety of experts in anodizing, Cerakote, powder coating, and wet paint to achieve any finish you desire.
Contact us to go custom.