Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Our signature Bike Packing framese built with big miles and big plans in mind. A true go-anywhere, do-anything machine, if you can conceive it you can achieve it aboard the Dream Engine.
The Dream Engine is handbuilt in the USA and designed for Tour Divide racing, back country exploration, fire roads or singletrack excursions. Of course it can also race gravel and tour as well.
It fits a significantly larger tire than the competition and was built with all-day comfort in mind.
You’ll find a full suite of features that include:
- Three pack mounts on top and bottom of the downtube, bottle mount on the seat tube, top tube bag mounts, rack and fender mounts.
- The frame is built around the Salsa Cutthroat fork which has three-pack mounts on each leg and internal dynamo and brake routing.
- For cable management, we’ve chosen to use Paragon’s modular system which allows the cleanest possible appearance and can be customized for AXS or 1X mountain setups. We use full-round cable guides on the stays as we find plastic zip ties on high-end bikes to be an inelegant compromise.
- Clearance for 29x2.6" tires.
Drop bar off-road geometry designed to be nimble in the tight stuff and carry a load with stability and confidence. The generous stack, and longer wheelbase provide comfort and stability when riding all day or descending on loose terrain.
Currently available as a custom with either the Salsa Cutthroat Fork or Enve MTN Fork. FRAME SPEC
- Handbuilt in the USA
- Enve Adventure Fork
- Includes copper, handcrafted, Jen Green headbadge
- Clearance for 29 x 2.6" tires
- Three pack mounts on top and bottom of downtube
- Water bottle mount on seat tube
- Top tube feedbag mounts
- Fender mounts
- Rack Mounts
- Stealth dropper Routing
- Tapered head tube with external cup: EC34/44
- 73mm bottom bracket shell
- Flat mount brake
- Boost Spacing
- Rear Thru Axle M12 X 1.5
- Derailleur Hanger:
- Seat Collar:
- Cable Guides: Paragon Modular guides under the downtube, and full loop braze-ons on the stays (No Zip Ties)
TIMELINE & SIZING
Dream Engine Framesets are made to order. Once your order is placed we will finalize your specs/sizing, and provide an estimated timeline for delivery, typically 1-5 months. Contact us for more info on the timeline. Timelines vary between steel and titanium.
COMPLETE BIKE BUILD
We work with all the major component suppliers in the industry and would love to build you a complete bike. Contact us to get started.
If your fit needs aren't met by our stock offered geo or you're looking for a custom color or finish, we're always happy to work with you to create the Earth Ship of your dreams.
Wilde is proud to work with a variety of experts in anodizing, Cerakote, powder coating, and wet paint to achieve any finish you desire.
Contact us to go custom.