November 27 2023 – Wilde Bikes
Just wanted to let you know that we've got a sweet new build kit option for the Rambler and Rambler SL. We've been longtime fans of SRAM's Apex groupset since it launched way back in the 10 speed days, it's always been a tremendous value for riders and far outperformed it's cost.
Recently SRAM announced a new 12 speed version with a fully updated parts kit: new ergonomics for the shifters, new cranks, wider cassette options, new derailleurs, etc. And it rides so well.
We wasted no time in putting together a complete bike package based around it and we think it represents a heck of a good buy for riders. Our new 1x kit for the Rambler with Apex 12 speed is $2750 with the Rambler SL coming in at $3050.
SRAM Apex 1x12 Specifications
- SRAM Apex Hydro levers and brakes with 160mm rotors
- SRAM Apex XPLR mechanical rear derailleur
- SRAM Apex DUB Wide Crank 170mm 40t
- SRAM Apex XPLR 11-44 cassette
- SRAM Apex 12 spd. chain
- Easton EA50 stem (90mm) and post
- Easton EA50AX handlebar (44cm)
- FSA Orbit X headset
- FSA AGX i21 wheelset
- WTB Riddler 700 x 45 tires, 60 TPI, tan
- WTB Volt saddle
We have kits in stock now and complete bikes in all sizes ready to ship immediately.